Learn the steps of our admissions process.
Thank you for taking the interest in enrolling your student in New Creations Boarding School for teens in transition. The procedures for admissions at New Creations Boarding School are well planned for the smooth transition of your student and family. Below are the steps that are required to enroll your student.
Please feel free to contact us, and we will help you through each step over the phone. You can call Pastor Jeff “Rev” Lowery (Cell: 765-220-0469) or Pastor Timothy (Tim) W. Cummings (Cell: 765-220-0459). You can also use our online contact form, or email us directly at: email@example.com
You may complete and submit online for immediate consideration; or, if you prefer, you can download & print the forms and then send them to us by fax or the U.S. Postal Service.
- Submit the Preliminary Application (online or printable)
- Submit the Financial Application (online or printable)
- Pay the non-refundable $45.00 application fee (by check or click below to pay online). Note: the $45.00 application fee is waived for those who submit their applications before May 31.
- Upon receipt & evaluation of your application, we will contact you to conduct a preliminary phone interview and set a date for an on-campus interview and tour. Financial arrangements can be discussed during this call.
- Download & print a copy of the Boarding School Handbook, which is the contract between New Creations and parents.
Note: Applications must be filled out by a parent or custodial guardian. Every page of the handbook must be signed by the parent or custodial guardian.
Printable applications can be faxed to (765) 935-3961 or mailed to the following address:
New Creations Chapel, Inc.
Attention: Admissions Office
6400 National Rd. E.
Richmond, IN 47374
Downloading the handbook or applications requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have a copy, you can download it for free.