Uniform: Tan & White
Description: Proven leadership with positive peer influence.
Dorm Goals: Demonstrate understanding, cooperation, responsibility and relationship commitment towards family, peers and staff.
School Goals: Commitment to higher education: college, vocational trade school or military.
Level Five Privileges and Limitations
- Residents must have completed the following in order to obtain this level:
- Must demonstrate an understanding and cooperative spirit.
- Must be a spiritual leader.
- Must be working on life direction for the future.
- Student’s dignity, integrity and testimony is above reproach.
- Must be submitted to all authority.
- Must show positive growth in leadership skills.
- Must stay up to date in all school work.
- Must have good family relationships.
- No minimum and maximum time on this level.
- Maintains all responsibilities of previous level.
- May receive five phone calls each month from family and friends.
- May make five phone calls out each month to family and friends.
- No limit on letters in or out.
- May have cell phone and laptop. Staff will have access to all content and communication logs. Devices will be stored in staff office. Students can access them during designated times. Phone call limits apply and texts will be limited to 20 per week.
- Students should be going home frequently to prepare to return home.
- Little supervision, but still under authority.
- May hold $15 on self and open a bank account.
- May leave property with permission for recreational purposes.
- May have a car on property with approval from administration.
- May date with the Dorm Director and Parent’s permission.
The letter next to the level determines progress with that level. “C” is a probation period, “B” is stable, and “A” is well on the way to the next level.