Uniform: Tan & White
Description: Leadership development
Dorm Goals: Commitments to family, staff and peers. Student should be a vessel of God. The student should desire to walk according to God’s standards. At this time the student should start ministering to other students on lower levels. On level four, the student should be concerned about doing right and supporting staff as their authorities. They should desire for all residents to come to know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. The student should not tolerate sin of any sort in the dorm.
School Goals: Commitment to high school diploma
Level Four Privileges and Limitations:
- In order to obtain this level, the student must have accomplished the following:
- Shows trustworthiness.
- No rebellion problems.
- Family relationship is continuing to improve.
- Has made good grades and may even be ahead in school.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Good peer example.
- Good home visits.
- Has been at New Creations at least 6 months.
- Obeys all authorities.
- Will not lie. They will not only speak the truth, but will strive to always make it known.
- They will be concerned with the integrity of their testimony, and seek to abstain from all appearances of evil (I Thes. 5:22)
- Maintains all responsibilities of previous levels.
- May have unsupervised community visits with counselor’s permission and transportation.
- Minimum supervision at events.
- May go home more frequently.
- May receive four phone calls per month from family and/or friends.
- May make four phone calls per month to family and/or friends.
- May receive and send letters to family and friends.
- Dating is allowed for approved relationships with the opposite sex in a group or supervised setting with students being no more than two years apart in age.
- Minimum supervision.
- May hold $10.00 account money on self at Dorm Director’s discretion.
- May walk to town with other level fours during daylight hours.
The letter next to the level determines progress with that level. “C” is a probation period, “B” is stable, and “A” is well on the way to the next level.