Uniform: Blue & White
Description: Gaining an understanding, cooperative spirit.
Dorm Goals: Cooperation with students, family, staff and authority.
School Goals: Learning the Alpha Omega system.
Level One Privileges and Limitations
- Minimum time on this level is 45 days.
- Maximum time on this level is dependant on student behavior. There is no maximum limit.
- Phone calls from parents once per week.
- All visits are town visits, in the city of Richmond, unless prior arrangements have been made according to the Visit Schedule.
- No home visits are allowed at all. Overnight visits may be allowed in a local hotel for level 1B & 1A only (NO Super no’s are allowed overnight visits).
- This is a time to begin dealing with problems.
- Counseling available when resident is willing. Placement in counseling groups.
- Student should show some response to God.
- Student will still be working on the areas of disrespect and rebellion.
- May go on short choir trips with permission.
- Must sit in designated section in church.
- Any medical appointments or court dates – NO overnight stay at home is allowed.
- On chart system.
- Uniform is white shirts and navy blue pants.
- No jewelry of any kind.
- No make-up.
- No hats for boys.
- No money kept on self.
The letter next to the level determines progress with that level. “C” is a probation period, “B” is stable, and “A” is well on the way to the next level.