Uniform: Tan & Red
Description: Personal development
Dorm Goals: Developing a trustworthy and cooperative spirit, spiritual leadership, and problem solving. Building good relationships with family, peers and staff. Setting a good example for peers. Students should have a recognizable relationship with Jesus Christ.
School Goals: Staying up with all subjects
Level Three Privileges and Limitations
- In order to obtain this level, the student must have accomplished the following
- Obeys rules
- Does not disrespect authority and is submissive to authorities
- No more than one book behind per week
- Has ability to get along with peers
- Continues to prove trustworthiness
- Stable chart (three consistent “Super No” charts may result in level drop)
- Average grades
- Student shows a commitment to grow spiritually
- Student is a positive influence on peers
- Must go on ministry trips
- Begins to show leadership and to be involved in the Leadership Training Program.
- Sixty-three (63) days minimum on this level. No maximum time.
- May receive and send mail to others besides family members of the same sex until level 3B.
- May have two monthly home visits once on level 3B.
- May go on overnight ministry trips.
- May be involved in supervised co-ed activities.
- May hold $5.00 from personal account on self.
- May be a tour guide.
- May excort lower levels.
- May walk on designated areas of campus with other level 3+ students with permission.
- May communicate with the opposite sex. This is within a restricted time frame, group settings, and placed under the supervision of married staff over 25 or other approved staff. At level 3B-3A approved boy/girlfriend relationships are permitted with CRD’s and parent’s approvals. They may hold hands 18″ apart within minimum supervision.
- No letter writing or note passing with opposite sex until level 3B.
- Permitted to play personal music. Christian music only.
- No radios.
- On chart system with added responsibilities.
- May wear non-uniform, colored clothes.
The letter next to the level determines progress with that level. “C” is a probation period, “B” is stable, and “A” is well on the way to the next level.