Uniform: 2C – Khaki Pants, Blue Polo Shirt; 2B & 2A – Khaki Pants, Red Polo Shirt.
Description: Trustworthiness and cooperation. Taking new actions regarding problems and family relations. Recognizing Jesus as their personal Savior.
Dorm Goals: Responsibility to chores, trust, relationships with family and staff.
School Goals: Learning how to stay up with books and beginning to attend traditional classes.
Level Two Privileges and Limitations
- In order to obtain this level, the student must have accomplished the following:
- No disrespecting of authorities
- Not being accused of and/or caught stealing
- Doing chores in a responsible fashion
- Consistently obeying the rules
- Accepting correction with a positive attitude
- Working on being trustworthy
- Desiring to work on problems and showing new attitudes and actions
- Working on home relationship with parents
- Showing signs of a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Sixty three (63) days is minimum time on this level. There is no maximum time.
- Four phone calls can be received per month from parent(s).
- Level 2B and 2A home visit once a month in accordance with home visit schedule.
- Supervision begins to be less constrictive.
- Student may be allowed to go to designated area under indirect supervision.
- May escort lower levels to assigned areas.
- May be a tour guide.
- Student should continue dealing with problems.
- Student should actively participate in church on a consistent basis.
- Behavior should be less extreme.
- Student should not be disrespecting authorities.
- Jewelry and watches are permitted.
- Modest make-up is allowed for girls.
- Hats are allowed for boys.
- May go on overnight ministry trips with permission.
- On chart system.
- Uniform is khaki pants with a blue polo shirt.
- No money kept on self.
- Levels 2B-2A may talk to the opposite sex. This is within a restricted time frame, group settings, and placed under the supervision of staff over the age of 21. Mixed groups may go on ministry trips together under heavy supervision. No dating or pairing up is allowed.
The letter next to the level determines progress with that level. “C” is a probation period, “B” is stable, and “A” is well on the way to the next level.