Learn about the cost for boarding school.
Operating a ministry such as New Creations requires much faith and financial resources. A portion of our funding comes from faithful churches, individuals, and businesses. These gifts help to meet the financial challenges of a ministry this size and allow us to keep our monthly room & board fees (presently $2500/month) affordable for many families.
How Much Does the Christian Boarding School Cost?
- Application Fee: $45.00
- Registration Fee $100.00
- Book & Computer Fee: $511.46
- Personal Account: $20.00
- Uniform Cost (Guys): $522.90
- Uniform Cost (Girls): $538.58
Monthly room, board & tuition
Total Initial Cost
(includes above costs & first month’s tuition)
- Male Students: $3699.36
- Female Students: $3715.04 (slightly higher due to difference in uniform cost)
What Are My Payment Options?
Parents of boarding students find themselves falling into one of three categories:
- Ability to pay monthly tuition.
- Ability to pay but not the entire amount each month. New Creations will consider extending payments over time, with payments due after the student finishes the program. You will need to submit the Financial Application form; go to the Financial Application page to fill it out online or download the form.
- Ability to pay minimally. In this case, you will need to apply for a loan with a third party. Click here to begin the loan application process
How Can We Pay for Christian Boarding School?
We spend much time fundraising, seeking donations from churches and individuals to help keep our tuition levels affordable.
We ask that all parents seek sources such as their home church, parents, grandparents, and others they may know to help fund the stay of their child at New Creations. With diligent effort, you may find some generous local or family sources that may be willing to help sponsor your child while at boarding school.